Thursday, November 15, 2007

Review

1) I found a topic in acadimic search permier that will give me more information about my topic.

http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=aph&AN=18968010&site=ehost-live

2) To get more in formation i searched Britinnica online by typing greek theater the most usefull that i found Drama in Western cultures Greek origins.
http://search.eb.com/eb/article-51065

3) In the libraray catlog i used word in tittle and subjects i also typed greek theater it showed one result of book thats about short introduction to the Ancient Greek theater. PA3201 .L47 1991 http://libcat.csueastbay.edu/search?/XGreek%20theater&SORT=D/XGreek%20theater&SORT=D&SUBKEY=Greek%20theater/1%2C52%2C52%2CB/frameset&FF=XGreek%20theater&SORT=D&1%2C1%2C

4) Searching in the ask jeevs it showed me good small passge about the Introduction to Greek Tragedy by typing events that's play role greek theater.http://ablemedia.com/ctcweb/netshots/tragedy.htm

Part 2
I satrted my reasearch by order from the first point untel the last. my topic is what event's that's play singnificant role in greek theater ofcours this is too much to right down in librarey search. so i used greek theater, greek event's and greek theater greek event on the world wep.
First of all the passage in britinca online is usful for me because it's about the drama in westren culture Greek orgins it talks about greek event that's intersting to the westren culture.also what got my attention to the book that i found be the topic of it is short introduction to the Ancient Greek theater what i found on the the wed is also Introduction to Greek Tragedy but it's divided to many parts and have alot of informations. AS i have mentioned befor the adjusment that i make to get results was to make my topic very small. I found three sourses that include artical and one. Biblographic back round that i foun is just on and her it is PA3201 .L47 1991. 1)What was the comen enotion in caatin when theater started 2) How was theater satrted. Amercan history and life.

1 comment:

Aline said...

You did a good job on this assignment. You have four items and you gave me the persistent URLs for them, so I was able to open them again. In the case of "Radical Theatre: Greek Tragedy and the Modern World," though, you gave me the abstract page and when I checked, full text is not available, so you didn't check quite far enough with this entry. For this assignment, you should probably have indicated that you would need to try to get the full text from Interlibrary Loan. The other three items are good and your web site is authoritative, with the writer a professor from Brooklyn College. You might have pointed that out in your essay.

When we meet on Monday, I would like to discuss your questions with you.

In the first instance, I'm not clear what "caatin" means.

In the second, I'm not sure why "American history and life" is included. Did you take that from our American History and Life database?

We'll talk about this on Monday, but I definitely see progress. I took a point off for not going far enough with your Academic Search Premier search and another for not making your questions clear, but you have a good grade on this assignment and I can see that you're doing much better than when you started.

Good for you!