Friday, December 14, 2007

final exam

first of all My topic is swiming pool. The first thing that i done to come up with a qustionn. i search search for swimming pool and see the results. The qustion that i made is how to dising a swimming pools. Starting in the librarey catlog i went to word to find a book realted to my topic I typed down swiming pool and desing nothing showed up and then i tried and bulding also nothin showed then i just searched for swimming pool. The name of the book is "the swimming pool reference" and it's about swimming dising swimming pool RA606 .G69 2003 Location is in book stacks. Then i went to the library database to acadimic search primier I lso tried swimming pool dising however, alot of result showed up the most on that i founded it sutabele is '" just add water'" The site of it is http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=aph&AN=24797864&site=ehost-live. The artical is about architectural designs of the swimming pools of several individuals from around the world.Another data base i also tried is Busssiness and company i entered into an aricats then i typepd swimming pool designing icam up with an arical i found alot of articals about swimming and then i entered to Swimming Pool Industry i found a big artical "New guide to swimming pools and sewage legislation"http://galenet.galegroup.com/servlet/BCRC?vrsn=161&locID=csuh_main&sgcmd=MAIN&srchtp=art&c=18&sub=%2522Swimming+Pool+Industry%2522&ste=21&tab=2&tbst=tsAS&atp=SG&docNum=A111791288&art=swimming+pool+desing&bConts=0 .
After that itried ask jeevs .com I typed bulding a swimming pool alot of result's showed up the artical that i found sutible was "bulid your own pool"i could go on if to gett more results if i typed swimmin pool desing http://www.ownergrown.com/swimming-pool-designs.html. Another two data base that i would try to contunue my search is birtonica online and since decription or might be industral. Two more qustion to contunioe my research would how to 1 heat your swiming pool 2 how to bulit the filter system. After doing the final exam i noticed that my search startgies have got better not very good though i still fac some diffculties but from now i can search by my own

2 comments:

Aline said...

Yes, you're definitely making progress. Just keep practicing. I'm sure this was easier than the review lesson we did three weeks ago.

You gave me a book, an article (with the persistent URL - good for you), an article from a discipline database, and a web page.

You didn't say much about evaluation, but you gave me two questions and one other database.

I'm not sure about the second database, as I had trouble interpreting the last part of the following sentence: "Another two data base that i would try to contunue my search is birtonica online and since decription or might be industral." I can't interpre the part that says "since decription or might be industral."

You've come a long way, though, and you've worked hard.

saniyaa said...

Extremely inspired! Everything is extremely open and clear illumination of issues. It contains really certainties. Your site is extremely important. Much obliged for sharing. Stahlwandpools