Thursday, October 11, 2007

lib oct 11

1 My first qustion was (when was nike founded)

2 history of nike, where did nike started, whats there products

3 I don't what this qustion means but i hop this anser. I asked those qustions becuse i was doing a project to collect some information that will make me able to write a summry that will give the reader an intruduction about nike.

4 I would say my last qustion would be the most complex one which is ( where is the main company) . yes i defntely could com up with a qustion that more complex.


5 I would ask what made it so sucsesfull.

1 comment:

Aline said...

In question 3, I was trying to get you to talk about how you would change your research process.

I think your best question is "what made nike so successful?" The important part of that question is that it combined fact and fiction. You need the facts to show that nike is successful, but you also need to find opinions from the company and from outside the company to formulate a possible answer to this question.